Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
Teacher's Day
Memorable Day Today is Teachers' Day!Happy Teachers' Day to All Teachers:)Aces day oso so we dance the hoop aerobics.I jump p3 and p4 de.the beat very slow seh.After all dance finish,we must take out the string cuz ltr go concert.So tired.Slack there abit den go back clsroom.Chi cls...At recess time some of us go decorate the board.Everyone shouting like siao zha bo sia o.o Den go bkshop buy baloon and go back clsroom decorate.The whiteboard still got the words:)BiQi give msphua drawing inside the balloon so i help her burst.Sry BiQi.I burst in front of msphua:DDThe concert quite boring.Only like some of the dances.Go give Mrs Lam,Mrs Lim and Mrs Siow present:DD Mrs Lim bring us go back cls.Jiu go home le. Nvr stay back D: If not can see YongShen.I miss him.During tuition I do the PSLE science.Left 1-hr we do the word thing.Darren So DAMN horny.give the words soo...BianTai De Darren
TY for Cheering me up:)Sry for the ___ I gave you.Hope not pain:)Ehh.ur face gt alot of sweat sia.
Posted on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:16 AM by Isabel Theslacker (: →
0 comments / ++
about
"The friendly girl called Isabel Ng. Loves her IJRLY lotslots ! (: She is proud t be a Christian ! She loves God veryvery much (: Being a carefree girl, she dosent like t be tied down by anything (: Laughing is an everyday thing for her (: Once a BLG-ian now studying in Jwss;1E3 ! First seen on 12Febuary ! :D
Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe its just my imagination
And it makes me start to wonder
But I think you feel it too
Maybe i just wanna get next to you