Damn.How I wish you never existed.My heart is all shattered into pieces.D: What can I do?Nth.Since you dk.Even if you noe,I bet u wun even care.Seeing you talk and joke around .....Hope it isnt obvious.Can I forget?I really wonder..Will I be able to do it again?I'm sickk of it already?Mayb I made the wrong chioce?Or I did it at the wrong timing?Who know?..I guess it's juz impposible.I really wonder how I did it last time.It took time..But it was a painful experience.I shouldnt do it in future.I'm unsure of what to do.Tks Jiamin for supporting me and bring there for me:)I really hope I can do it.But can I?Ur jy dun seem to work.D:IDk le~
@LiyanaAizan,
Our daily conversation seem to disapear.U dun seem to care abt me anymore.We dun tok as often anymore.Is it tat u dun wanna care abt me or hav I done smth wrong to make u upset?I really miss the times we spent tgt D:
Damn some1 copied me ):