I Cant Afford To Lose You.Ytd went t Jp wif Jiamin.I reach there like 1.30.Den wait wait wait.Jiamin haven come.Saw Gerald in Mac.Thought he nvr see me sia den in the end he saw me-.-After a while den Jm come.We dk walk where den decided to eat at Mac.After we finish,We go arcade play dance revolution extreme.Damn fun but den my leg pain.Keep hitting the screw there.Play a few games den go le cuz leg pain.We dk wad t do so we walk around the whole Jp dk how many times.Den we sian le.Jm say wan go Safra see cuz she nvr go be4.So we go lorhh.But den heavy rain so nvr go.N since we got nth to do le so we go arcade agn.Play the same thing.I still Win:)Jy Jiamin..After tt actually Jm wan play the basketball derhh.Den I saw the drum thing so we go play lorhh.After tt Jm nid go tuition so we go back lorhh.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tday got chi mock exam.Sian.Thought dun hav.Some ppl during the test go tok.Only when Mr Chew come den they nvr.Mr Song come back they tok agn.I tink I got 1 que wrong le.Hais.Hope will pass barhh although is juz mock test...o.o After recess got situational writing.Msphua go do other things first.When left 10 min msphua let us rest:)Yay!Tmr finally got PE:)I love PE.N its badminton o.o After tt go eat lunch.Last lesson of MrsNg le): I still wan nia.Very gd n interesting.Walk home wif HuiLin.Jiamin!So bad siaD:
INeedYouInMyLife.ICantLoseYouD:Ilyttm..