Never Compare Yourself.Yo~Promised Jiamin t blog..Tday teacher give us back sci paper.Wa i first time get so low sio.Results of not checking x.x After recess,Msphua us Me,Liyana,KaiWei and Hx follow her.We go take class T-shirt.WhiteD: Actually choose black derh den nid more time so we msphua take white.Easy dirty.Be4 go assembly msphua give us the T-shirt.Wa I take S.Damn big nia.Like dress.Nick and Brandon Soh take XL.Lmao.Sure like dress derh.Msphua dun allow us wear shorts.She say either jeans or sch skirt.Eee.I rather wear jeans sio.But damn warm.Dun like sch skirt.Sch shorts oso carnt wear-.-Den msphua asked if we wan show off our skin-.-Zzz.Like tt oso can..Siao sio.Go assembly.Abt sci derh.Sians.Den got ppl throw plastic bottle hit until me.Freak sio.Wa den got 1 p3 guy n Hazim keep on throwing bottle at each other.o.o No teacher in the hall den at 12.30 almost all zao.Meet at 1.30 at bus stop for Jiamin.Go the bus.So crowded den Jiamin said I forgot to bring kite.x.x Paiseh.Reach Jp we go eat kfc first.Eat finish we go arcade.As always.Played DDR.Standard too hard le x.x PLay 3 times I tink.Den leg pain so we go walk around.Saw alot of Blgps students.Now I saving up t spent after psle.Jiamin!After psle we save up want go buy the $18 derh necklace?Tmr got plans:)SHH.Must Have fun!
Never compare yourself with him.Your different.He's just a friend to me okay?You Know I like you so DONT say I like him.I dun like It.You are different to me.Your special:)Get it?Present tense.RmB It.