Sorry.Ytd at sch celebrate children's day..Our whole class wear class T-shirt.Walao i take S damn big sio.Like dress._.If I wear shorts cant see x.x Received so many pencil-.-Now got so many pencil sio.zzz.Got 1 hr recess.Didnt eat only eat Mrs Tang give derh lollipop.:)After recess over go back classroon den after tt go hall celebrate.Okay lurh.I like the last dance.Teacher dance derh.:)DEn go home!
After tt meet Jiamin at the bus interchange.We go Icing place decorate cake for Richelle.Got people keep looking at us sio-.-Den got 1 auntie nvr use until the red so she give us use.Decorate finish lerh we go centris.We go the mist tunnel there.Den ask Yvette bring Richelle down.On the mist den let her go through.Haha.We eat the cake there after tt go icing place agn.I leave Richelle's present there x.x Den we take bus go west mall.Take neo-print..Actually wanted t play DDR den got ppl so Jm go buy bubble tea n Yvette go buy water den go back Jp-.-Go arcade play DDR with Jiamin:)Before tt got 2 pros playing.Wa damn pro sio.After tt Jiamin n I played.Yvete had t go back so she go first.Den when Richelle and Jiamin played go 2 girs come.When we played second round the person go tap-.-kiasu lurh.FREAK SIO.After tt go Richelle Hse.Go play truth or dare.Den she going prawning So me n Jm go the playground downstairs.Play for a while den go back Jp.Still got time so we go arcade play.Den go back le~