ytd went to Sentosa wif Jm,Hx and her sis friends +someone.Woke up at 7.35.Actually meet at 8 de den my parents went for work at 8.so i late lor.Wa Kelly later den me heng arh.When Kelly come den we go all mrt.Saw Lin Lao Shi-He very funny de.I go top up my ez link card cuz nt enough.Reach le den take the monorail go there.We go the siloso beach first.Go play wif water.JM and Liyana aiming for me n someone cuz we nt wet.Damn sia.So in the end the someone go in water so i oso go lor.If nt everyone chasing me only.Liyana first one to get wet.She fall down herself.HAHA:)Kelly second i tink.Hx n HuiShan nvr tio splash cuz they no extra clothes.I shud hav nt bought my extra clothes.Damn.After we play finish water,waited for the tram to come.so slow sia.Den we sit behind dry ourself.Reach le we go palawan beach.Before tt we go chg to dry clothes.I go 7-11 but sandwhich.Some ppl oso go.Someone buy le sweet lost or wad den go buy agn-.-Den the tram reach le so Me n Hx ask them go first.Someone come out le so we all rush to the tram.Lucky haven go yet.So slow sia.Reach palawan beach le den Jiamin and I went to eat first.Go the kouFu first.Liyana n Hx them go beach first.We eating halfway Huishan,Reanne and Kelly come.Only kelly eating den Huishan and Reanne see us eat._.Jiamin and I both carnt finish.Aiya den nvm we go t beach first.In the end Reanne tried my leftover-.-She say she shy.o.oJiamin and I go built sandcastle first.But epic fail larh.The someone built den success.Damn.Jiamin and liyana go the bridge there.Left Me Hx.After tat Jiamin and Liyana behind us waiting for food.They bought potato wedges.Damn nice seh.But damn ex oso $9.60 i tink.Forget le only noe gt 1 9 in front.We eat finish le go t the bridge agn.Liyana lazy climb stairs so she wait downstairs.Me n Jm go climb up.aiya den tat HuiShan,Reanne and Kelly larh.We thought they missing sia.Scare us.If they missing we die sia.We saw them at the stairs there-.-Liyana n Reanne went back first.So me,jm,Hs and kelly go take pic lor.Take finish le.We all go back.Hs scared to the bridge sia.Thought i could shake it but since she scared den nvm lor.Tsk.Spoil my funD:
cuz $1 only.den nt nice de lor.Jm and I went back to the bridge agn to take the pic.Den the boliao guys wave to us agn-.-We spent some time there writing on the sand.Wrote smth there.Only Jm and I noe.HEHE .Jm!carnt say hor.:#going 3 le so me and Jm go back.N agnt he boliao guys wave back agn.Den one of the buys ask for our no.We say no den zao le lor.Going reach le Liyana call Jm.Lols.We pack den go wash up the things.Go back by the mrt.hais so tired.Hx and I sit on the floor and slp.Skip skip skip~Oh finally reach le.Jm,Reanne Kelly n I pei Liyana go buy nail polish..After buy nfinish le.We go diva.Jm and I go buy the necklace there.Go arcade.Wasted money there,Den go 7-1 buy somethings.Go block downstairs do our nails.zzz.Going 6 le i go back.Wad a day:)