FINALLY!PSLE IS OVER.FUN AND FREEDOM HERE I COME!:DDDBut those hmt still gt 1 more day.sad uh~Anw JYJY.Had a fun day tday.Arghh shit the science so hard sio.I tink cant get A lerh T.T wonder if i can get 226 to go Jurong..Hope can sio.MY DREAM SCHOOL~Today end the earliest.10 o'clock jiu finish lerh..After tt Me,Jm,Shelle and Yvette go t playground.Den we go Jp..We walk there until like 12 like tt den yvette nid go lerh.So me and Jm go Shelle's hse.Saw DanDan,so cute sio..We spent almost half our day there.Actually wanted t go DDR but me n Jm in sch uni go cant lorh..Sad sio..Hais nvm..Tok t phone wif some ppl n sms-ing ppl..All random derh cuz nth t do..We go playground play for few times.Went to popular buy some things..Haha.$$$ fly away lerh~Den after tt we go back Shelle hse go do the thing.:X HAHA.SKIP~~~~at night Jm n I eat dinner at Shelle's hse..Before we go back we go playground play for a while.Play finish jiu go back..Cant wait for tmr!Going anmei's hse n some things on..CANT WAIT!:D