Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
Am I Deceiving Myself?
Am I Deceiving Myself? Tday went t sch partner Anmei..Den after sing national anthem we wait at the hall.Go gather in grps.Den go up bus to the tree top walk there.I sit wif Nurul.Slept abit while going there.Listened music oso..The trip so long sio.Reach there lerh den walk walk walk walk.Saw monkey skink and alot more?Ms Ng say we v.lucky see all these animals.Also saw the squirrel.So cute sio.But run damn fastO:After tt eat abit at the ranger office..Den gt monkey come.Faster hide our food..The monkey sit down at the tree there do pose.Hahas.Den go walk the so call bridge.Walao after the bridge end den gt so many staircases?Up and down derh lorh.So long sio.Myy leg pain n tired lerh.Walk one whole big round den reach back the same place-.-Rest there.Yinyi gave me lollipop.Tyty:DAfter tt take photo den gt one monkey run t Xinyin's bag there.Tink it oso run over Nurul's bag.Lucky my bag nvr tio.Den we walk back.Go up bus so shuang.Gt air-con.So DAMN tired lurhs.Listened music den slept.Walao so fast reach sch sio.Faster den going there?I still wanna slpO:1.30 jiu walked hme wif Jiamin and Richelle.Damn tt stupid trip.Wan go jiu go t other places lurh.Now my leg pain.. ----------- Am I deceiving myself?You chg damn fast huh?One day so bad den another so gd?I cant get used t it.Your weird.Thats all I can say.I get kinda...when I see you with tt person..Cant control it I guess..o.o
Posted on: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:07 PM by Isabel Theslacker (: →
0 comments / ++
about
"The friendly girl called Isabel Ng. Loves her IJRLY lotslots ! (: She is proud t be a Christian ! She loves God veryvery much (: Being a carefree girl, she dosent like t be tied down by anything (: Laughing is an everyday thing for her (: Once a BLG-ian now studying in Jwss;1E3 ! First seen on 12Febuary ! :D
Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe its just my imagination
And it makes me start to wonder
But I think you feel it too
Maybe i just wanna get next to you