Stop Acting Innocent-.-Tday go sch wear cls tee.So odd sio.And somemore so long..After tt teacher wan meet all the dancers.After tt msphua ask us go down bus foyer..Still so ealy.Kiasu wan.-.-Den the bus come lerh we go up sit.Gt one person is totally...Bullshyt?Stupid one lurh.So damn OBVIOUS.After tt reach YMAC lerh den go one room.Actually Me,Jiamin,Richelle serving breakfast?Den they say wad dancers go practise?Total piece of shyt.I wan serve breakfast lorhh.Argue wif teacher we will nvr win derh.Just force den we carnt do anything lerh-.-Hais den the elderly come lerh.Some ppl come in the room say they dun dare tok so we dancers go out see.A few elderly ppl only..O.O Den we go the function room after they eat finish.Den do exercise actually wanted t sing song.Den they say we dance while they choosing song..So dance lorhh Dian nvr come so i take Dian's place.So messy sio.Liyana see the video very clumsy.Hais after tt 2 Jc students go dance the hiphop dance.Nice sio.So pro..After tt sing songs play games.Den 11.30 teacher tok t us den the volunteer..After we go take bus den in the middle of bus trup i suddenly rmb my timedrive n CD nvr take back.O: Faster go tell msphua den our radio oso nvr take._.All forgetful ppl.Ahaha.The bus took us back t YMCA den msphua go take.Den we go back.1h trip sio.So damn tired.slept in the bus den the boys behind tok so loud carnt slp so I go listen music.Gonna doze off wif my earpiece den Nurul wake me up.Say I will bcome deaf if i sleep and listen music so I off den go back slp.SawJun go disturb me.O:Nvm take my cap.Arghh hu cares lend frm Liyana n Nurul.Go back slp.Yawns so tired.Reach sch some ppl go cls take back den recess jiu go back.After sch the girls go practise the dance steps at clsrm.Den gt ppl peep at us-.-after tt go Jp .walk around den I go library jiu go back.
--------
Eh dun tok craps?Just a piece of shyt.copyrighted t Jiamin(:Wan tok behind my back jiu dun act innocent.Say infront of me.nvm derh.You can say as long as you wan.I listen.I very good right?Haha.P.S u wan act so much go bcome actress den bullshyt infront of me.I dun nid tis craps-.-I nt interested in bcoming director.Sorry urhs.U wan go ask tv station whether they wan u.Your acting so good?Can get in one lurhs.Dun nid worry-.-Bullshyt.stop saying untrue craps abt me.zzz.
--------
Well I never thought you could chg so MUCH just cuz of tt person.I really NEVER knew.But Now I know and Im so disappointed in you.Never thought you would do tt.You were so good last time.You were my good friend.And theirs.But now Idk alrd.I just wan the old you back.I miss the old you.Im sure they miss the old you too..