Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
IMissYouMoreThanWordsCanDescribe
I miss you so much.Never thought I would.But its reality.Cant deceive myself any longer.Just when I wanted t tok t you.You werent on9.Twice I on9 but you werent there.I wanted t tok t you so badly.Whenever the phone rang.In my mind,I hope it was you.But always it wasnt you.Kinda disappointed..I actually thought you would call.I was stupid arent I?It was a dream tt I had t wake up from.All those memories..I'll never forget.Will you rmb all those time we spend tgt?I bet not.I can dream as much as I want but at the end of the day,It'll remain a dream and I had t wake up no matter what.I wished I could continue dreaming and never wake up.But a dream will always be a dream.Whole day I didnt get t tok t you.I shud have done so ytd.I miss you so badly.I wished there wasnt any holidays so I could see you everyday.I dont mind as long as I can see you.But now I doubt I can see you anymore..Theres something I never got t tell you.noh a^ol !.Only you know what it means unless you told other people.Now Im just hoping you would see these post..I doubt you'll ever get t see them..
Posted on: Friday, November 19, 2010 4:27 AM by Isabel Theslacker (: →
0 comments / ++
about
"The friendly girl called Isabel Ng. Loves her IJRLY lotslots ! (: She is proud t be a Christian ! She loves God veryvery much (: Being a carefree girl, she dosent like t be tied down by anything (: Laughing is an everyday thing for her (: Once a BLG-ian now studying in Jwss;1E3 ! First seen on 12Febuary ! :D
Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe its just my imagination
And it makes me start to wonder
But I think you feel it too
Maybe i just wanna get next to you