I'll Mend That Cut(:Asked t post by purple idiot.Copyrighted t Jiamin(:Normal sch day?Only v.sian.During Mt cls we go music room practise the dance steps.practise a few times only?Mayb one time when msphua wif us.When she go lerh den we all slacking there listening t diff songs o.o Den at 10 like tt she come back.We jiu practise lorhh.Damn sians sio.Wanted t quit actually but msphua dun allow O: Nvm.Just continue it barh though v.tired.After recess gt the tok.-.-So boring lorhh.Somemore I sit there get bullied D: After finish tok den go back clsroom.Ss teacher actually wanted t show us mrbean derh den the screen dk wad problem O: After sch gt guitar lessons.So tired lerh.Den msphua still say muz stayback for dance.Sians.I play guitar play until hand pain lerh.Nvm at least we made some progress.So i guess tmr dun nid stayback?i hope so.Too tired lerh larhs.After dance practise go Jp.Go see the caps jiu go back lerh.Yay.Now so DAMN happy:D