ILoveYou.(:Tday last day of sch!D:Go sch den gt the cup stacking.kinda fun.We keep challenging each otherXD.Hahas.After tt go the maths room there cuz our clsrm occupiedO:Den walked around the sch?So sians.Den go back clsrm Nurul gonna take the cake den she ask me follow.So I jiu follow..Den gt 2 cakes?Wow.One kinda too sweet.But still nice lurh.Thanks Nurul for cake(: After tt go hall.Gosh I love G-lawz performance.I like the song too.Now addicted t the song lerh xD.Damn nice.Den giv out prizes?SO damn sian we were all there toking t each other.oso nvr listen derh.Den took photo as memories?Though I dun hav the photo lurh.With Darren.o.oThat Darren keep on taking photo sio.And he keep taking msphua..o.o 12 lerh jiu hug all my best friends.Gonna miss them so damn much.D: Good luck for your results..Walked home wif Jm.After sch meet Jm,Shelle,Yvette and Liyana at Jp?ME n Jm first one t reach there so we bought the tickets for the 'unstoppable'.1.40 den strt so we walk around Jp after they reach.Time lerh den we go up.I bought drinks den go in lerh.Wa the movie we watch until kinda exciting?But we were like so worried for the ppl inside.Hahas although we're nt inside.Kinda scary oso.o.o Nt excalty horror lurh.Good show.I wan watch Hello Stranger and The ghost must be crazy.Kinda funny.Wa now I gt alot of show I wan watch lerh..$$$~Inside so cold sio.After tt we kinda like play hide and seek at Jp.Hahas.Me,Jm and Yvette keep on finding Shelle and Liyana.In the end they at Centris.Yvette and Liyana played powder at Shelle's rm den so like infested wif the powder.I keep on sneezing sioO: After tt had pillow fight?Kao Yvette so violent.Hit ppl so pain.Den after tt clean up..Yvette n Liyana hair become white colour lerh xD.After tt went home wif Liyana.
Times flies yea?In a blink of an eye,p6 life is
over.Never thought it would be tt fast.First psle.Now sch.I dun noe hw im gonna survive sec sch life w/o you guys.Meet up some days okay?
---------
Well at least my wish came true?Sorry tt I didnt giv u th present.So damn sorryO:Okay I promise you if I see you agn.I give you ur present okays?Im gonna miss you so damn much too.Dont forget me horhh!:D