Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
Im gonna miss you guys
Im Gonna Miss You Guys Ytd went t sch after tt go cls.Den go com lap do the ICt test?Get 35/36 cuz i skip one.Aiya hu cares.Stupid test..-.-Go MT den recess.After recess Mspua play one movie let us watch.Can dun watch..I was toking toking den after tt 6/5 pupils come sit my place there?Bullshyt derh.Dun care tt-.-Den so tired lerh.I got bully lorhs.All snatch my mickey mouse?O:Dun wan giv me.D: Actually name hope derh i tink..Den suddenly chg name..During the movie half way I go take my micky mouse frm Richelle(:Den I go watch the show oso..Damn touching sio.Was half awake lhalf asleep.So tired..O:Yawns.Den after sch go Boonlay wif Richelle and Jiamin.Go the fitness corner there until 2 or 3 plus jiu go home lerh.Played com until 4 plus den walked wif Yvette go Jp meet Jm n Richelle.Go arcade take neo-print?The time so little lorh.Bullshyt sio.nvr rly decorate but still nice(: After tt take 240 go sch.Saw so many Blgps students there.Saw AnMei in the bus o.o Reach schso many ppl!Still early sio.Go in den after tt take door gift?Kinda lame?-.-Den eat dinner.WTH sio.The food gt poison isit?Make me stomachache. @#$%^&Bullshyt.They announce the winners for lucky draw?Our cls quite alot.o.o Jm oso get..Den go hall see video den performence..o.o After tt make fun of teacher.AHAHA so funny sio Bn.Den Mr Azhar play one song so damn emotional.Ask us close eyes say some words?Ask us tink of of memories.P1-p6?After a while I open my eyes Nurul and Liyana crying lerh.Make me cry oso O:Den hugged Jm,Yvette,Richelle,Nurul and Liyana.Thanks for the warming hugs..Gonna miss you guys..After tt walked home wif Yvette n Jm.. ------------- Im rly confused.Idk wad I wan alrd..My heart.My feelings.Both are telling me diff things.I dun noe which one t trust..Trusting the wrong one might make my life chg forever.Wanted t giv u th present?But didnt see u after tt.I realised the reason now.But wad can I say?Im nt related t u in any way..All I could do is stand there and watch..Why do I feel tis way?They say I do.But I Dont Know..
Posted on: Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:57 PM by Isabel Theslacker (: →
0 comments / ++
about
"The friendly girl called Isabel Ng. Loves her IJRLY lotslots ! (: She is proud t be a Christian ! She loves God veryvery much (: Being a carefree girl, she dosent like t be tied down by anything (: Laughing is an everyday thing for her (: Once a BLG-ian now studying in Jwss;1E3 ! First seen on 12Febuary ! :D
Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe its just my imagination
And it makes me start to wonder
But I think you feel it too
Maybe i just wanna get next to you