ImGladIGotOverYou.Tday went t sch as normal?Only quite sad.o.o When go cls those in the art thing teach us how fold oragami.So hard lorh.I keep on doing..But still nid help O: After tt we go musuem.sit wif Shelle at bus.i was there listening t music.Walao so damn sad so on Damn loud lurh.Before tt nvr rly tok.Thanks Yvette,Jm and Shelle for cheering me up.(: Thought ALOT in the bus while listening music.I found out tt it was nt worth.So when we reach musuem I was back t my usual self(: and Im glad i got over him lerh.Pro rite?One day only.Hahas._.Who cares Now like Liyana I juz find it hard t trust guys agn?I have my BEST friends and Im happy wif tt alrd:Dwalk around the musuem walao so cold sio.carnt tahan.Kinda scary the sound there?Den went back sch got recess den play dodge ball.Play once msphua ask us giv 6/5 play?Say they nid practise?Toot.They nid practise we dun nid?We 6/6 so bueysong lorh.Msphua too kind lerh? somemore is we 'book' the court first?-.-But we vs 6/5 lorhs.So nt fun-.-After tt recesswe all complaining to msphua.Haha.Actually wanted t skip guitar lessons but den nvr.Regretted.So DAMN sian.I dun like the teacher!So boring lorhh.I nvr even pay attention.After guitar lessons gt dance practise until 5.Audition on mon?So fast sio.We all like nt rly serious.Den Me,Liyana,Shantel,Jm and Richelle take bus go Jp Richelle go back first.Den we walk around Jp.So see the caps.o.oFound one nice one but muz wait for Nurul n Dian t agree first..After tt we go Richelle hse den Shantel go home.So fun we go downstairs the tennis court den Jm and Richelle found one tennis ball.We go play dodge ball using tt.Damn fun but now my leg pain.All the friction..My skin come out lerh O: PLay until 7plus we go up den go home.Liyana and I go but french fries den go back lerh.Tday so DAMN fun(:
Yea prediction wrong?I thought I wun b able t get over you.But I did in one day(: So I damn happy?Well you did smth t make me forget you barh?o.o dw emo cuz of you?Now ur juz my good friend(: And it will remain the same.Yea?And gd luck wif her..O.O