HEYY.Ytd celerbrated Yvette's bdae.Meet at her hse downstairs.Den was raining heavily so we walk t the bus stop.Den we missed 2 bus.After tt saw Jm and Liyana at buzz.Richelle nt there.We went the customer service go chg for the mug Yvette wanted.Alot ppl..Den Richelle come lerhh.After we chg finish den we go Richelle's hse the downstairs celerbrate Yvette's bdae.Yvette gt 5 wish..Eat finish liao jiu go up Richelle's hse.Forgotten abt my lighter.It was thrown away._.Slack at Richelle's hse.Wanted t swim..?But in the end bo swim..Yvette hungry so she and Liyana go KFC eat.1h plus still haven come back.So we go find them.call lerhs nvr pick up..Den after tt call agn den they say they at centris lerh..So we go back up lorhh.Had pillow fight..After tt 6.30plus we go home.
--------
Now,My only and last pillar of strength is gone.I thought you were my friend but I guess I was wrong.Whatever I am in your eyes I do not care anymore.I have totally give up.Because of you,Now I find it hard t be able t trust anyone agn.Who would be there for me when I need them?
No one.Forget it.I was born t be hated by ppl anyway.
---------
Youth camp ltr!O: