I just wanna die?Today go sch sebei sians?No mood t post actually.Asked by Jm t post this time..Gonna be a short one?Cuz really no mood.Mt the hiphop dancers go music room practise?Den teacher sot of tok t th boys?Cuz they nt serious or wadever?Msphua go lerh we all jiu slack lerh.Dont even feel like performing anymore?Really very damn tired lerh.Still got other reasons derh?Sians den guitar lessons go ava room?All the grp all mix tgt.Damn sians okay?somemore other grp derh so lan.Expect us t follow the intrusctor play slowly?Tmr gonna skip lerhs.So damn boring.If juz my grp derh instructor jiu okay?he damn funny lorhs.I rather he teach-.-I rather go clsrm den hav air-con rm?Didnt even had fun lorhs.Didnt rly play the whole session.After sch go somewhere.Thats when I strting dying lerh?Didnt eat dinner for 2 days lerh?No appetite at all.Dk why..
---
o.o just what do you want?I told you alrd you still say other people?Somemore one is totally IMPOSSIBLE?While the other one is last time derh.Now I only like him as a good friend?Dont you know your hurting me?Thats what happens?You ask me nt t take the risk but you didnt noe it kinda hurt me?Yea I didnt wanted t take the risk but I seriously like you?what can I do?Wth is wrong wif me sia?My feelings are so weird?I know you wun care even if I die?Yea I just cried for one day only?But I will barh days aft days?WHile you dun even care.Nvm.
---
Well thanks Jm for comforting me.I noe he dosent care derh.Dun nid help him.Thanks agn..He just dosent care no matter how much you say he cares.In his heart I probably dont even exists?