Met Liyana and Richelle at buzz.Actually Yvette oso coming den she wan go back slp so we take 243w t the stadium.Jm came up at the second stop.After we reach stadium den we go run.Wahh the stadium very big sia.Run a few rounds.Nvr count.Tired sio.Listen music and run.After tt we rest for a while go drink water.Den walked 2 rounds.After tt we walked t poineer mall.Go the macdonald go buy the double choco frappe.$4.70?Very ex sio.My money fly away~I go chg my apple pie.After finish we go Giant go see the foundue set.Go find the ingredients first.Carnt find den dun buy.Richelle bought chocolates for her church friends I tink.Den we take bus go back Jp.Go arcade play DDR jiu go find Yvette at buzz.We took mrt go clementi go buy KOI?The queue so long sio.Den must take no. like see doctor like tt?Hahas.Reach lerh jiu drink lorhh.To me like normal milk tea?Somemore more ex.Alot pearl sia.Actually wanted t go a shopping centre at thr den when we walk thr renovating.Yvette paiseh cuz she say nt renovating.Hahas.After we walk back lorh.Took mrt back t Jp.Reach lerh den go Richelle's hse.They watch 2012 I go play com.Hehes.After my turn Liyana play den Jiamin play.After watch the 2012 half way Yvette nid go.About 6plus den we go home.I at the bus saw Iman?Suay lorhh.