Heyy guys.These few days
nvr go out?damn
sian.Actually today want go out
derh den all not free.nvm.wanted t watch haunted
hse project?But not showing anymore D: Sad
lurhh.Now
oso gonna
pokai liao lerhh.When sch reopen
nid save
liao lo.But i
tink gonna go out lesser?Wanna concentrate on study.Must study hard lerhs.Hais.sian like shit
lorhh.Password chg now
carnt use com whenever I want?
Lols.Just now went t
IMM ate double
scope adersens ice-cream?Damn
shuang^^
LOL.After
tt went t the fishing pond
thr which was so far see my bro catch small fish._.Lmao.After
tt went t feed turtle?._.Jiu went home
lerhs.Nothing much
lerhs.
-----------
EEEEeeeeeee I dun like
Jm.D: so bad~
Ahahas xD-----------
OKay what
excatly do i want?Confused like shit
sia.Still gonna see you right?But my attitude towards you like totally chg
lerh?I really cannot forget what you did to me.did you know it hurts
ALOT?Like
shyt sia.
WTFFF cannot forget
lurhh.Or should I?But really hurts
alot..
Aiya whatever you do always hurt me
derh larh-.-Freak.Arghh
wadever shud just leave you alone.
Thats the best.
LOL.
OK wait now i more dun like
Jm lerhs D: