Hey guys.Today went out at 6.35.had t wait for the 3rd bus cuz the rest crowded-.- Jm and Richelle go sch den Me and YanQing go safra.LOL.Got swimming lessons.Cold like shyt sia.Reach thr lerh Teahcer haven even come-.-Stupid lurh.After tt come liao den we go chg.Wakao raining sia?Den they ask us swim.EHH the rain damn cold bodoh.can die lol.After tt i swim freestye?They ask me swim breast stroke.Den idk?So i ended up in the non-swimmer grp.-.-After swim finish chiong go toilet?I gt bath.LOL didnt noe carnt bath.But alrd bath halfway liao marh wad can i do?ANND the toilet door translucent one sia.Carnt lock somemore.After tt we walked back t sch?Was drizzling sia.Lol some ppl bo umbrella.Shuan was like..So funny lorh.Those in my cls will noe derh.reach sch lerh den was late for sci lesson?Was actually going t the lab but dden no time go.De went for recess.Ate something.Hungry like shyt lurhh.After tt gt history?I bo bring book.Lmao.Den maths?I oso bo bring book.LOL.WAhh after tt went t music room?Learn the sch song the verse 1.The teacher play until v.nice sia.PROPRO.den teacher ask us 3 person sing?My turn was 4?I singing pass taecher ask me sit down.The rest carnt hear.After tt went down?Forget muz find MsChua?Went up den MsChua not thr.Bobian lorhh go back uh.Went t find Jm,Richelle and YanQing.After tt bought bubble tea.Walked t Yvette hse thr?Go lend ball den go basketball court play.Wahh tired like shyt sia.After play until like 5plus jiu go home lerh.
EHH try t make your words less insulting in future._.