EHH Today meet Jm,Richelle and YanQing at same place but earlier abit.Den walked t sch almost the same time liao lorhh.LOL.After tt go bookshop buy stuff?Bo white file liao.Den go assemble at cls.I LOVE it when we assemble at cls^^After tt MsChua tok tok tok.Den go PE?Run 2 or 3 rounds of the 2.4km run.Now noe the route lerh.Tired seh.After tt MrLim made us do a VERY stupid thing?-.-So embarrassing sia-.-After tt take wallet go up chg?Den gt MT.LOL got one girl told me smth?WAKAO DAMN QIANBIAN LURHH.-.-LOL I suddenly very 'famous' in someone's class.Alot of the girls noe me?-.-THANKS TO SOMEONE.-.-Nvm tok abt tt oso angry liao-.-After MT is recess!WOO.LOL.Ate cheese fries plus cheese agn?xD YUMMY.DEn after tt went up cls den gt dk wad lessons lurh.Last period was HE?I HATE IT!SUCKS TTM.After tt go cyber cafe.Den go popular first cuz need buy things for notice board.Den I walked t Yvette hse thr.Wait for Jm they all cuz they go fetch someone.Den go up do some hwk.Go lend Bn basketbal den go down meet Liyana and play.PLay unyil quite long.FUN.AHahas.Drank ALOT of bottled drinks._.YanQing so guai bo drink soft drinks one.After tt we bully YanQing.Sorries.o:Den 6plus we went home after playing TOD.SEYHH GOT BF LIAO UH.LIKE MOUMOUREN?^^