Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
I find it impossible to do it
Today went t church.After tt went t Expo?Den passed by east coast.MEMORIES~I wanna go cycling wif IJRLY agn!^^Gonna hav another outing soon.But dk whr t go o: Any suggestion?Hais.Now a days like everyone busy lerh.Esp Liyana D: suddenly miss 20.10.10 alot.Eeee.Jm !!faster have the tickets leh.I WANT GO AGAIN!!OKay today nth much.BYes
Posted on: Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:35 AM by Isabel Theslacker (: →
0 comments / ++
about
"The friendly girl called Isabel Ng. Loves her IJRLY lotslots ! (: She is proud t be a Christian ! She loves God veryvery much (: Being a carefree girl, she dosent like t be tied down by anything (: Laughing is an everyday thing for her (: Once a BLG-ian now studying in Jwss;1E3 ! First seen on 12Febuary ! :D
Maybe we're friends
Maybe we're more
Maybe its just my imagination
And it makes me start to wonder
But I think you feel it too
Maybe i just wanna get next to you