Today actually meet Jm they all but den my dad damn slow so ask them go w/o me lorhh.So in the end he 7.42 den come?So he fetch me t sch uh.I tink i reach first or wad?carnt find them go go gate wanted t see.Den saw Farah.Wait wif her.After a while go find them find until at the red table thr.For a while den nid gather at parade sq?KAO i hate parade sq~!I WAN GO CLSROOM!After tt go back cls.The DM come nag at us?-.-Stupid uh.SO naggy lorhh.Sians like shyt.First period was PW?LOL teacher tok i wan slp lerh.His cls always very boring derhh.DK why.After tt go back cls.Got HI?Den recess.Never eat?Just sit down thr tok.After tt was LI?teacher nvr come.SHIOK.Our whole cls was like..very noisy?HAHAS.Teacher not fierce enough.DEN CME!Ms Chua LESSON.Somehow I nvr feel slpy in her cls.LOL dk why.After tt was maths.Dun underastand lerh D: TMR GT PE.xD