Today went walked t sch wif Jm and Richelle.After tt go take key den go up clsrm.Kao den shawming lock some of us outside the cls-.-After tt gt geo.Den gt one teacher give me the cca thing?WAhh den everyone ask me.After tt teacher take away liao.I gt in Av/It club?xD But den Richelle npcc den Jm bball?WTH sia.After geo is sci?Teacher ask me buy longman book ask me do extra work?O.o after tt was recess.Den go back clsrm.Den LI?Smth happen T.T wakao idw become chairman larhs.Den Mt.teacher keep asking Richelle chi que.Hahas.Last period is ma?1 teacher go netball competition.Den the relief techer come?She like MsChua like tt always wear jacket derh sia.After sch Richelle and I go eat.WAHH first time queue very short sia.Eat the mums delight?The curry fail.The otah and nugget still pass uh.Den 2 Jm come down.2plus we went up hall.quite a number want appeal?I ask for second cca.Den after tt go library do hwk?Richelle clsmates siao zha bo one.O.o After tt 5 plus went back home.
KAOO I guess my class must be hating me now.I hate being the chairman larhhs.Change chairman lehs T.T