Woah total 100 post liao.Lmao.Hmm today went sch alone since i gt swimming lessons.sian-.-This is the part of the day whr i hate ttm.Went safra den chg liao do exercise .Wa seh today derh water v.cold sia.First lesson colder uhh.Raining somemore.Today do the dk wad thing.But the backstroke i carnt do O: Alamak den tt ravi anyhow come say us-.-Wth.We swimming you oso wan say uhh-.-After tt teacher release us.Den chiong go toilet.Lmao teacher keep on rushing us sia.Still say gt sufficient time t chg.After tt we walked back t sch.I go collect key den go chior room for music.Got into grps for the music project.Alamak next week must present liao sia.One week only nia.After mursic go back clsrm den gt history.I in history lesson want slp liao.Somemore its like after swimming.Very tired one leh.After tt was recess.Den gt MT.I do correction total 33 sentence sea.My hand want break liao lorhh.Next period was eng.Had our eng test.Hahas before tt broken arm guy told me abt wad lerh .Ty :D Although it didnt really have much use._.LOL nvm.After tt did ws.Last period.CT xD Me and Wallace go collect CD journal den after do the straw thingy.Lmao .Got 'scolded' agn.Its like evertime sure will kena derh sia.Went t return key.Den went home..
Kaobei sia.You know im damn pissed with you?-.-I used t like you as a gd friend.But now?I dun think so larhh.Your just damn irritating lorhh .I tink in 1E3 ChiaJin better den you?But of course BN is still the BEST xDD
Labels: I'm just scared ..