HEYYYY :DD Today gt swimming lesson ?Got test uhh .But most of them do last week lerh so nth much t test .The pool water oso nt cold :D this week one i oso like .Only the last 2 lesson ._. LOL After swimming has music ?Must present the song .Still must sing sia .Lucky bo choose korean song ._. After music had history .Do ws .Den recess .Richelle gave me and Jm Muffins ?Thanks :D Very nice .Jealous ?^^ After recess had MT .Den english ?Haiss gt grammer test ?o.o Den MrsChong come in straight away scold ppl liao .I tink 1E3 really de jui her alrd ?O: After test had CT ?MsChua bo come ): Den relieve teacher come .Ask us find the country of the diff languages .Den must decorate the notice board agn ?Cuz now gt new theme .Sianss .Gave back the report book ?I dun have lehh ): I want back BLGPS report book larh !I miss 6/6 and BLGPS so much .6/6 and 1E3 can nvr compare cuz 6/6 is always the best .Not too hyper and have jokers .Not like now ): Haiss .Hmm after sch went t stay back with Richelle ?She go prank vish .Funny sio .Hahas .After tt she went for her cca ?Den XinRui want me stay back with her ?o.o Okay lorhh den i stay back wif her sun bian do hwk .Hahas in the end ShawMing help me do most of them .Hope teacher dun find one :X Hmm after tt i went home ~