HEYY :D Today late day ? :D finally dun need wake up so early .Went t sch den first period had geog ? But Msteo got something else den got one teacher call MrSing come in ?o.o Sebei show off lorhh . Hopefully he aint my physics teacher . Hmm after tt had science . Went t the lab do the data logger thingy . I always tio lorhh ): After tt went back class put stuffs den went for recess . After recess had lit ? Did filing . I hate filing siaa . Still must write stuffs for teacher on the board .Write too close den ask me write again == Hais .After tt had mt . But den they say no mt ? XD No teacher come den my class went siao liao . Go here go there .__. After tt MsChua come lerh ? Need fold paper aeroplane o.o Den decorate . Wahh my pen keep lost siaa == After tt had maths . Also need filing .__. Den i need stay back help teacher check other peoples file ): Still must put the lit files and the CD journal;aeroplanes in the pigeon hole . Sad life siaa . I check until tired liao larhh .After check finish went t Richelle's house slack . She go paint her wall .__. Nothing much lerh . Byes :]
I always wondered how my life would be if i never met you . Thanks for always being there for me and cheering me up :D
I miss everything i used t have . BLGPS;5/6;6/6 . I only regret not cherishing what i have in the past .