Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
Welcome to my blog ! (: If you hate or dislike me, there is a red button at the top right hand of your page (:
OHAIYO PEEPO (: Had an awesome day with my CG peeps ? (: Back t new Church building mann XD Happy max so damn nice lurhs .Had our CG at there . LOL camwhored at toilets ? Werid rightt ? Thanks t Charis lorh . EuJin funny maxx larhs XD I really hope he and Pauline will end up my CG leader yeah ? Well ,I dont want t seperate with my CG girls ): INeverWantedAnySeperations.Ohwell ,I'll leave it t God t decide(: God,ILoveYou (: Anww after CG went t explore more ? Than went t CanaHall and played DiXit with some of my CG peeps .Played until like 6plus coming 7 ? Funn uh . LOL i lost my wallet larhs left it at minimart .Lucky still there if not dont need go home liaos .That taught me a lessson ? Go t God first before going t anyone else .He can and will help (: Thank you Father (: After that went t eat dinner with my family . End of day . Hahah .JiaMin ah JiaMin ,faster come back larhs ! I dont want go back school mann ! D: Sucks ttvm -.-
My last wish , is it really that hard for it t happen ? I just wanted you guys t be saved . Is it that hard ? D:
Labels: I thought you would be better off without me .