Hellooo (: Today another tiring day ? ): Morning go class go do the noticeboard .Siann .Today got PE again .Play badminton :DD Wah play until tired .LOL .Went for recess den had english ? Must write about the presentation thing . Than MrsChong say my presentation soo short .No choice uhs go add rubbish behind .Tsktsk . Like finally today art dont need draw ? Cause the preveious one i finished den some haven . I dont like drawing ): Bullshittt . Had geog too ? I find it more and more boring ehs .. cant concentrate O: Oh MsNura come back liaos . She's so much better than that teacher can -.- After school stayback for noticeboard .Again == Around like 3plus went t Jp buy some materials .Den do until 5plus den go home . Tireedddd . The school noticeboard haven even finish or should say haven even started ==
Labels: I cant even answer t myself why i acted this way ..