Heyy.Woke up early in the morning den went t school for geog remedial .But was like so many people uh so most of my class people went t the library including me t study instead .Around 11plus went off t Church .Studied abit there lurh after that has BS .After CG was like studying with Charis halfway while the rest went t play captain ball den she left halfway lurh .Den Pauline was like giving me some maths questions t do .So yeahh after that stopped lerh cause was tired.Had a short talk with Pauline.
I held back my feelings but i couldnt .After that went t eat dinner with familyy den homee .
Remember those times where we were always together ? I really miss those times .And i really hope that our friendship wont just end because of this misunderstanding .We drift .Further and further away .You were so important t me but when you said you didnt wanted t interrupt my life , my heart broke into pieces .You never was interrupting my life .Infact , i was waiting for that day that we will be together again just like before .We might have many different fights in our journey together, but i never gave up .Because i believed ,i cared and i loved .I didnt wanted our friendship t end .I treasured it so much .I dont want t let go a 5years of friendship .I really hope we can go back t those days where we were so close .Its tiring, i know. it hurts walking pass your bestfriend like your just strangers .Im sure you know that feeling .It seriously hurts .Im just waiting for that day where we can go back t those days .
Labels: i dont want t end this way ., we held on for so long