Hellohello ! Felt like awake in the morning like finally but felt like sleeping when lesson started -___- hais. Hmm first period eng , forever boring o: hahas so fun making fun of Mschui :P hahahs her reaction super cute uhs . Hmm mt super awake cause was busy talking t Richelle . Hmm pw was okay I guess hahs . Hmm after school had cca . Some stupid photography workshop -_- seriously uhs me and Hairi go around taking stupid photos hahs super funny can . After that got like waster bashed by lipming Fatin SiAn SiJie Charlene and Richelle . Like super shocked sia o: totally wet den went t find teachers I'm close t t hug :P like Mslow Ms.F.teo and MsChui reaction super funny like cause I was wet . Mszhang sweetest man ' dosent mind whether I'm wet xD hahah super funny but sad couldn't find ms.R.teo hehs :P hmm walking back t Jp kena bashed another time o: